* Contact Deb Shoning if you know of any volunteer opportunities.
* November 7 - Meeting - Dwight Tomes; Digital images due by 11 p.m.
* November 14 - Meeting - Cortney Kintzer; Print images due
* November 21 - Meeting - Print judging prior to meeting;Tony Sweet via Zoom @ 7 p.m.
* November 28 - Board Meeting, 6 p.m.
* December 1 - Fun Fotos images due to Diane Darnielle. Topic - 'Fall'
* December 5 - Guest Speaker Jess Coffman - Time Lapse Photography; Fun Fotos essay
* NO CONTESTS in December; December 5 is the only meeting in December
* January Digital Theme - 'Altered Reality'
* Jan 26-Apr 7: Gallery Opportunity - Octagon Center for the Arts, Ames. National All-Media Exhibit. Deadline for entries - December 3, 2017 (www.octagonarts.org)
* Nov 1-Dec 31: Neal Smith Wildlife Refuge Photo Contest Exhibit in "Ding" Darling Gallery. Several Club members received awards.
* Oct 16-Jan 6: Member Jerry Ranch Gallery Exhibit - "Somewhere, Across the Sea" at Grand View College Gallery.
* Nov 20-Jan 19: Polk County Heritage Gallery Exhibit. Reception is Nov. 30, 5:00-7:00 pm. Several members have images in this XXIV Exhibition.