* March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction, Wed., Oct 3, Iowa Events Center Grand Ballroom:
This event helps fund research, education and support to prevent premature deaths
* Contact Jerry Goedken - goedken@mchsi, or (563)219-1809 - if you want to volunteer or
* October 2 Meeting
* Guest speaker - Ryan Morrison - Adventure Photography
* Digital images due by 11 p.m.
* Fun Fotos and N4C Digitals due to Diane Darnielle
* N4C Prints due to Paul Grillo
* October 9 Meeting
* Fun Fotos Photo Essay
* Digital Contest Results
* Prints due to Jim and Barb McGraw
* For Sale table
* October 16 Meeting
* LIVE Print Judging - Masters Color
* Lightroom Classroom - topic TBD
* Foam Core Cutting and Print Mounting Workshop
* October 23 - Board Meeting
* Board meeting at Greg Punelli’s employer - Van Meter Electric
* October 30 - 5th Tuesday - No Meeting
Recent Changes for Digital Contests - Club and N4C
* Digital image size modified - still 1920 pixels on the long side, but members may now submit up to 750kb - an increase from 500kb.
* Madison County Fall Tour 2, Sunday, October 28, 3-7 pm. Ryan will send out the meet-up
location later. See the Facebook event on the public and the members-only pages.
* Grand View Gallery, August 25 - October 13 "Seasons of Iowa," by DMCC members
* Octagon Center for the Arts - Submissions were due July 6
Exhibit runs August 3 through November 10; Reception October 4, 5-8 p.m.
N4C 2019 Convention Committees
* Committees will begin meeting on a monthly basis beginning Tuesday, October 2 at 5:30 p.m. Beginning in November, committees will meet at 5:30 p.m. the second Tuesday of each month.
* Ryan Morrison - Tuesday, October 2
* Roger Feldhans - Tuesday, November 6
* Still Life Shoot - Tuesday, December 4
* Rental of the Johnston Lion's Club bldg. requires us to leave it as we found it - clean and tidy
* Please pick up any trash or water bottles before you leave
* Push in, or put away, your chair before you leave (there should be 6 to a table)
* If you bring any FREE items and they are still left at the end of the meeting, please dispose
or take home them home